£1500 Cash Advance Compensation – How it works
We at Lamb and Co fully understand and appreciate that having an accident can affect your finances and result in you suffering financial hardship.
Therefore, if you bring your accident claim to us, we may be able to offer you £1500 advance compensation. This would be a payment made in advance of your claim being concluded and would be deducted from the compensation you recover at the end of your case.
Because we are a regulated firm of Solicitors, you can be absolutely sure that your claim is in very safe hands. Every Solicitor that works at the firm ensures that your interests are properly protected from day one to the conclusion of your case.
We appreciate that during the early days after an accident takes place, you are likely to suffer some initial financial hardship caused by, for example, an inability to return to work or having to pay for repairs to a vehicle. As a victim of an accident, once negligence can be proven, you are entitled to be placed back into the position you would have been in had the accident not occurred. To this end, we work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that you are awarded the absolute maximum in compensation. Such compensation will, of course, include all financial losses suffered by you as a direct result of the accident as well as a payment for the pain and suffering caused to you at the hands of another person or company. We ensure that your case is progressed as quickly as possible and the MAXIMUM COMPENSATION is obtained for you. We fully appreciate that, in the early days following the accident, having to wait to recover these expenses and losses until you receive your final compensation award can be annoying and frustrating. This is why we are happy to assist our clients wherever we can and we may be able to provide an advance on your compensation. Essentially, any money advanced to you will be returned to the firm at the conclusion of your claim and once your final cheque has been received.
Lamb and Co Solicitors was one of the first solicitors to offer the payment of an advance on damages to our clients and indeed, has been offering this service for many years. Please feel free to review some of our client video testimonials from some of our previous clients who we were able to help and assist during the difficult days following an accident.
Road Traffic Accident Compensation:
Call Claire to claim your advance:
In order for us to make an advance, we would have to be sure that:
- Your claim is likely to be successful.
- The other party was properly insured.
- Liability is admitted in full on behalf of the person/company that was the cause of the accident.
- Your claim is worth more than £3000 following a review of a medical report approved by you.
- You have not instructed a previous firm of Solicitors to act for you prior to instructing us.
- You are agreable to signing a legal contract which will also confirm that you are agreeable to us deducting the monies advanced to you at the conclusion of your claim.
- Should you withdraw your claim or instruct another Firm of Solicitors to act for you after the advance is provided, you agree that the monies advanced to you will be returned to us within 14 days of the withdrawal or transfer of your case.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to obtain independent legal advice in respect of the Contract for the Advance of Compensation.
- This offer must not have induced you into making a claim with this Firm and we would direct you to our testimonials page where you will be able to view hundreds of genuine reviews from some of our previous clients.
We will always consider making a payment in these circumstances and if you wish to discuss the possibility of receiving an advance on your personal injury claim, please feel free to call us at any time or contact us.
The content of this and any other site related to Lamb Law (content being images, text, sound and video files, programs and scripts) is copyright © Lamb Law Limited. All rights are expressly reserved