If you have been unfortunate enough to have been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault and you wish to instruct our Firm to proceed with your case for you, then you have our complete assurance that you will be in safe hands from start to finish.
You may wish to take advantage of our fantastic offer of receiving a brand new Apple iPad which can be used as you wish. This fantastic device is ideal for helping you to stay in touch with the Firm throughout the claim process and beyond.
Lamb and Co don’t believe in ‘small print’ and wish to be upfront with all of our current and future clients. As such, please take a few moments to read the terms and conditions of our offer below:
- You, the client, must agree to comply fully with Lamb and Co’s terms of service and in addition, to the terms of the CFA upon which we represent you.
- Your Ipad will be forwarded to you at the expense of Lamb and Co.
- In order for us to forward the Ipad to you, we would have to be sure that:
- Your claim is successful.
- The other party was properly insured.
- The accident occurred within 24 months from the date of instructing Lamb and Co to proceed with the case for you.
- Liability is admitted on behalf of the person/company that was the cause of the accident and no Firm of Solicitors has been previously instructed by you.
- Your claim is worth more than £5000 following a review of a medical report approved by you.
- You have received an offer of compensation by the Third Party Insurer which is accepted by you.
- You may freely use the iPad to connect to and/or make contact Lamb and Co. The New iPad will remain the property of Lamb and Co until such time as your case has been concluded satisfactorily and your compensation has been received.
- Upon conclusion of a successful claim, you may keep the New iPad with our compliments.
- Throughout the entirety of your case, you must remain a client of Lamb and Co.
- In the unlikely event that you wish to have your case transferred to another firm of Solicitors prior to its conclusion, we shall request the immediate return of the iPad or in the alternative, we will request that the full cost of the iPad be refunded to Lamb and Co.This payment or return shall be made prior to Lamb and Co releasing your file of papers to either yourself or another firm. The costs associated in returning the New Ipad to Lamb and Co will be borne by you, the Client and will be based on the cost as new at the time of releasing the Ipad to you.
- Should you (the client) breach the terms of service and retainer agreement, or deliberately mislead Lamb and Co, or fail to provide your complete cooperation to the firm, then we will immediately request that the said iPad be returned to our registered office by way of registered post. In the alternative, should you fail to return the iPad in these circumstances, then we will seek to recover the costs in obtaining a replacement iPad from you directly.
- Lamb and Co has the ability to reserve its rights in declining to issue a New iPad or withdraw the offer at any time without further notice to you.
- Lamb and Co do not have any responsibility in providing any form of insurance or otherwise for the use of the New iPad. This obligation to insure is the complete responsibility of you, our client.
- Lamb and Co have no responsibility for the damage, loss or theft of the iPad provided to you under the terms herein.
- It is the responsibility of the client to pay for connectivity costs arising out of the use of the New iPad. For the avoidance of doubt, Lamb and Co are not and have no intention of being responsible for the payment of costs incurred in respect of internet connectivity and/or any other associated costs in connection with your use of the iPad mini.
- This offer is not applicable with any other offer made by the firm including an advance on compensation.
- In additional to all the above terms of this offer please note that this specific offer is only applicable to clients who make a request for the iPad at the time of providing their original instructions to Lamb and Co.
- Lamb and Co reseverves the right to cancel this offer at any time by posting relevant information on this site.
- The client ackowledges that they have the opportunity of obtaining independent legal advice before entering into any contract regarding the offers made by the Firm.
- This offer must not have induced you into making a claim with this Firm and we would direct you to our testimonials page where you will be able to view hundreds of genuine reviews from some of our previous clients.
Note: Apple and Apple iPad mini are trademarks of Apple Inc. which is registered in the United States and other countries.